Wednesday 3 March 2021


some photos



how we did it


first we got some wooden board and glued new paper to it. then we painted them different colours,
i chose Yellow, Maroon, Mint green, Peach and orange. we then took a picture of ourselves and printed them. after that we coloured the back of it with black pastel. after that we traced it with sharp pencils. 

then we painted the outlines with black paint witch made our awesome paintings. then we painted white backrounds but left shapes like diamonds, squares, cubes etc:




 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Paris :)
    I'm Zoe from GreyMain & I really like your art.
    That sounds like so much fun...even though I'm not the best at art but I'll be sure to give this a go sometime soon! Ka pai & Keep up the Great work!

    p.s. I like turtles too =D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments. 
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that  lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.