Friday 24 September 2021

Otaki Youth Space

Otaki Youth Space 


What would it include?

- well maintained bike track

- bike repair station

- food stations

Where would it be?

- Haruatai park or near

What sort of place would you want it to be?

- A chill place to hangout and have fun!

- Somewhere to go when u cant go out of town

I hope that a youth space in Otaki will ...

- I hope it includes a well maintained bike track that is like the one in Foxton beach.

- I also really hope it has a self used bike repair station as well

- i hope it has food for when ur hungry

My experience

3my experience was very cool being able to say what you really want for a youth space. I really hope we get to experience this more often.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments. 
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that  lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.